How To Qualify
LawnSite LiveXchange VIPs work at large lawn care and landscape companies, corporate campuses, healthcare facilities, colleges/universities and golf courses, and include:
- Lawn and Landscape Company Owners/Executives
- Golf Course Superintendents
- Vice Presidents of Facilities
- Directors of Landscape Services
- Supervisors of Grounds
As a capacity-controlled event, all attendees must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for an invitation to LawnSite LiveXchange:
- Company decision-maker for purchasing lawn care and landscaping products & services
- $500,000 minimum annual company revenue *
- $100,000 minimum annual purchasing budget
- Plan to purchase products & services within the next 12 months
In addition to the above criteria, all attendees must be open to meeting with a wide variety of the attending product suppliers and service providers.
*Educational facilities and government agencies are not required to meet minimum annual revenue.